Terms and Conditions
The domain name www.kalaburagisante.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Kalaburagisante a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Plot no 24,25 Ameena Nagar Chincholli road Mahagaon Cross Post Mahagaon Kalaburagi District Karnataka 585 316.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Kalaburagisante website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website Kalaburagisante reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Kalaburagisante notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Account and Registration
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Website at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Website through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Kalaburagisante shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Kalaburagisante does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Kalaburagisante.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption.
- Kalaburagisante does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Kalaburagisante does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Kalaburagisante accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Kalaburagisante is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Kalaburagisante cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Kalaburagisante shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Kalaburagisante does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Kalaburagisante does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Kalaburagisnte hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Kalaburagisante have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Kalaburagisante is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Kalaburagisante is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Kalaburagisante hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Kalaburagisante have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Kalaburagisante is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Kalaburagisante does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Kalaburagisante reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Kalaburagisante may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Kalaburagisante reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Kalaburagisante.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Kalaburagisante shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliatesmay market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide youaccess to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Kalaburagisante reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Kalaburagisante liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Kalaburagisante Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Kalaburagisante is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Kalaburagisante Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Kalaburagisante is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Go Kalaburagisante Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Website, as chosen by You.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Kalaburagisante in case of any misuse by Buyer.
We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Kalaburagisante reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Kalaburagisante may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Kalaburagisante reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Kalaburagisante or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Kalaburagisante may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Kalaburagisante. As a result of such check if Kalaburagisante is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Kalaburagisante shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Kalaburagisante.
- Kalaburagisante may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Kalaburagisante deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Kalaburagisante may hold Transaction Price and Kalaburagisante may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Kalaburagisante will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Kalaburagisante.
Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Kalaburagisante Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Kalaburagisante’s Replacement Guarantee*
Gospecial’s Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. The return policy period (Kalaburagisante’s Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
- Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Digital products/services (Flyte music downloads)
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- Jewellery which is ‘made to order’ on customer’s request
On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 30 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Returns are not applicable for ‘Made to order’ jewellery, Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.
Damaged or defective or ‘Not as described’ products in Lifestyle category (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories.
If Kalaburagisante has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Kalaburagisante may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Kalaburagisante will not be allowed to return their products.
Kalaburagisante reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Kalaburagisante may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said device.
I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over under buy back program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Kalaburagisante.com, Seller or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Kalaburagisante.com for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Kalaburagisante.com and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Kalaburagisante.com, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand that the new device delivery and the old device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old device ready to be given for exchange.
Products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under exchange offers.
–> Kalaburagisante Wallet
–> any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Kalaburagisante and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Kalaburagisante respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Kalaburagisante at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalaburagisante we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.